- The General Assembly
- Board of Directors
The WHRDN- U is guided by the General Assembly, the supreme decision-making body. This constitutes all network members.
Board of Directors approve policies of the organization, approve strategic plans, work plans and budget of the organization
WHRDN-U Board of Directors consists of six members representing regions across Uganda. The Board includes seasoned practioners in the areas of women’s and human rights as well as some WHRDN-Founder members.
- Pamela Agwech (Executive Director of Gulu Women’s
Economic Development & Globalization)
- Helen Kezie Nwoha (Executive Director of Isis-WICCE)
- Margaret Kulaba Kyemba (Executive Director of the Anti-Domestic Violence Coalition
- Florence Masuliya (Executive Director of Tusitukirewamu Group)
- Bruna Mukisa Patricia ( Justice Centers Uganda)
- Beatrice Okot a human rights lawyer.
The Secretariat led by Brenda Kugonza, the Executive Director/ founder member of the WHRDN-U , implements policy decisions of the network as approved by the General Assembly and Board of Directors.